Watching wild toms strut and gobble during mating season is an awesome sight— one you can witness in 49 states (sorry, Alaska)! Beloved by colonial-era Americans, Ben Franklin even floated the idea of them being the national bird. Turns out we almost loved them to death—once estimated to number fewer than 30,000 at the turn of the century, they have since become one of the greatest modern conservation stories, now numbering in the millions and continuing to thrive. Wingo’s Turkey Feather Skin print focuses on the Tom’s bright wattle and plumage behind a screen of green grasses and forbs.
- 6 feet in length
- Water and abrasion resistant polyester limits odor and ensures years of use
- Anodized black metal bolt snap for easy and secure collar attachment
- 1" wide webbing with up to 1,500+ pound break strength
- Printed, Sewn, and Constructed in the USA
- Free shipping on all orders of $50+